Continuation of yesterday's work

For the table of contents I added more things. I put the description under the title of the articles because usually in magazine table of contents, they add descriptions of what the article is about so that the audience has an idea on what they are about to read. It also gives it an overview to see if the audience is interested in reading it. Then I added page numbers under the description so that the audience can see what page number the articles are at in case they want to read it.

I decided to add one more picture to the table of contents so it isn't bland or boring. The picture goes with the article make-up necessities. I took the picture today so I can upload it today and add it to may magazine. I am really happy with the outcome of my picture. I added a filter on my picture so the colors would stand out more and make it more clean.

These are the two pictures on my table of contents....

Make-up necessities

Summer Chic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback from my friends

Class Feedback

The End