Feedback from my friends

Today in class I wanted my friends to give me feedback of my project since I haven't spoken to them since spring break started. I also thought it was a great opportunity to see if my partner and I were in the same page with the table of contents since were doing the same magazine but different issue. My friend Jose was really helpful in giving me advice and changes I should make. 

For my cover page, there wasn't much changes I had to make other than the type of font on my subtexts and the font sizes. As well as the placement of the text. Originally, the subtexts were all on one side in the left, but my friend said that it should be spaced more around the cover page. So I decided to have three subtexts on the left side and two subtexts on the right side so it can some way make the page a little more even. But in order for me to do that, I have to create another article title. 

Now, onto the next topic, the table of contents. The table of contents was a pain in the butt. My friend did not like it at all. I mean he thought that the actual layout was fine but color scheme, plus the font, and the size of the font was all wrong. And it was true. The table of contents was really boring. So we changed the actual font, made the font size bigger, so the audience can read it better, and the color. Before the color of the table of contents was gray then we changed it to light brown. And then we just cleaned up the table of contents, making it a little more neater. Overall, the table of contents definitely improved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Feedback

The End