Classmates feedback

Today, I got feedback from my classmates about the project. They liked it. They didn't really say much other than that adding one more articles to the cover page and table of contents is ideal to make the cover page look more balanced. I also just found out that I had to put a bar code on my magazine, which I'm glad they told me or else I wouldn't have found out and could've gotten points off. I used https://barcode.tec-it.com/en to create a bar code and put it on my magazine. I didn't have much space to put the bar code. Usually bar codes are on the lower left corner of a magazine, but that space was taken by my article title Summer Chic. Anyways, a classmate of mine helped me position it correctly on my magazine, so that it wasn't too distracting, but enough to be seen by the audience.

Overall, I think my project is looking good. I changed the color of my table of contents from light brown to like a blush pink. How I got to that color is quite interesting. The school's computer I used for the classmates feedback session has this screen where the colors don't really come out the way it's supposed to be. So when I was showing the table of contents to my classmates, I saw that the color of it was blush pink. I thought that was weird since I picked light brown 2 days ago. So I asked my friend if I can use his computer to see if that color really was there. And on his computer it was light brown. But I liked how the blush pink looked so I decided to change the light brown to blush pink. There weren't major changes I had to do, thank god. I just added a few things and changed one thing. I am officially done with the table of contents.

Onto next business. I still have to create my two page spread. I feel really behind with that. I have only one more week to work on the two page spread. I still have a lot to do with so little time. I'm worried. This weekend I won't be able to work much on my project since I have a school competition in Orlando. And you would think that I definitely have time to do it at the hotel, but my schedule is full with things to do. Anyways, when I get back, I'm going to have to put a whole lot of time into this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback from my friends

Class Feedback

The End